Thursday, January 31, 2008

Week 2 @ work - Survived

It has been a tough week!

I have been very tired with not enough of sleep as my child keeps me awake all the time. Still having to cope the job and having to clear shit left behind by someone - hate it. So many issues and pressure lately that I blow my top yesterday. Lately having bad headaches too. I seem to be showing signs that my brain seem to be slowing down and trying to remember what is required of me. So messy things at work with so many copies of paper work lying everywhere.

I finally manage to settle some of the outstanding stuff and now the table is clean. It has been very overwhelming with lots of school work from my child. I came home being tired and trying to cope with housework and also the school work. I don't know how long I can last as I seem be very weak. My body have been giving me signs that it is unable to take the level of stress I am going through and every morning I seem to be breaking down into tears for no apparent reasons. Lucky, manage to control somehow. Too many things going on and too many things to worry about. Sometimes I feel like just sleep on it and let it go away by itself. Yeah right ... that wouldn't really help now, would it? I hardly have time to myself.

No comments: