Thursday, January 24, 2008

7th Treatment -CITISPA

Rush all the way from work yesterday and got into the wrong LRT. DAMN so leh chey to do the transfer. No escalator to use for LRT and so many steps.

Ok after skipping so many meals, yesterday finally dropping to below the mark point that has been ding dong so long

Weigh = 61.9kg

Service made me flare up until I have to complain and raise my voice at the manager. I say, money you know how to take then service give me that type don't feel like working attitude. I say blacklist this girl who not interest in her work. I didn't even sign for them this treatment coz they wasted my time.

Sad that the girl who I like doing for me is transferring back to the place she love so much. However, I also happy that she finally got what you want. No more toture from this manager ever. So she also don't have to resign from her job.

No comments: