Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Chinese New Year Aggression

Its time of the year again!

Chinese New Year is a day to start off with a new year but somehow this wasn't for me ever since I got married. Notice how some people have issues with in-laws? Well, I also have my share of story to tell about annoying relatives of my husband's side. Plus side, every year I have this aggression and every year, I will whine and whine non-stop.

This is what I hate most of the begining of a brand new year especially during Chinese New Year season. I have to endure this stupid relative of my husband who is extremely inconsiderate. She and her girl would come very late to bai nian with my father-in-law and seat until about 10-11pm. If I do not have kids, I don't really mind. However, I have kids and my kids have to stay up late entertaining her. Still not forgeting, I also dislike her girl from being close to my girl. Why? Her girl don't know how to show respect for the old. She would come bai nian dress up like Betty Boo with little cloth and showing her boobs.. I know this could be fashion to some of you out there but you are here to give respect to my father-in-law and not here to show him your how big your boobs have grown.

Not only that.. they always got problems finding their way. Please lah.. use some better excuse then this. This does not only applies to Chinese New Year too to this relative. She and her girl will also be late for other occassions like my father-in-laws birthday. We have kids that needs to eat for GOD SAKE! Don't you have any shame in always coming late at events and always just saying you are sorry? This is so lame. Then there is also time like barbeque, always late again and must go and fetch them as they don't know their way into the barbeque pit - like must roll the carpet for them.

Just one of these days I might just TELL them OFF!

No comments: