Wednesday, January 2, 2008

First Day of School - Primary 1

Today is the first day of school for my girl. Finally she has grown up and going to Primary 1. More white hairs are going to come out :(

Begin the day with a surprise. Thanks to my babysitter for telling me :). Her school have different class hours on different days. So happen the first day of school is the day where the time is delayed. So I called the school this morning to confirm the school start hour. To my surprise that the school she is going didn't mentioned that today class starts as per other normal days. Lucky I called to confirm! Thank God!

See how happy she is in finally going to school. She is growing up!... Sob sob ... so fast :(


I have nothing against Indians but this indian boy who used to be in the same class as my girl when she was in Kindergarden, keep pestering my girl. So I show him face X(! He picked up my girl's water bottle and wanted to roll it on the floor... so as a protective mother.. I say "NO"! Then he wanted to touch her hair band and I started stare at him to stop him from doing that!

Recess Time was a C A O S! They have a buddy buddy system. They put one older girl.. Primary 2 together with my girl to show her how to buy food. Sure or not! Primary 2 can help meh? My girl didn't buy food to eat during this time and so did many. Why? They don't know how to show the Primary 1s to buy food. My girl on the other hand was afraid that she might loose her buddy and end up at a lost at what to do next. So she just bought some coco cruntch to munch. I also last minute gave her additional $1.00 money coz she may not have enough as I only gave her $1.00 (as told by her nanny) . Later, she took the that to buy a packet of drink.. hehhhehhe... So I guess everyday must give her $1.50 to buy food during recess time. The reason being, packet drinks cost 50 cents and noodles can be from 60 cents to 80 cents so $1.00 isn't really enough.

End of the Day, went to pick her up. I thought she would wait outside the gate but they are waiting in the canteen. So I went straight there. Wow... many people also waiting for their children.




Ok.. nanny picked her up and bring her back to her home for bathing and dinner. Went there to pick my two monkeys up after that.


No comments: