Monday, January 21, 2008

1st Day at work @ New Job

First, Thanks to Audray & Poor Mommy for asking me how's my first day at the job. Below is the update ;),

Where is the lady Boss on my 1st of work? I need my offical copy of the Letter of Appointment, please!

Well, she have traveled overseas for some work matters I think. I am still suffering from a flu in which I am trying to recover. Still, I have to bring myself to work on my first day.

Wake up at the usual time and went to catch the bus. Reach at the office building at 8:30am almost got caught in the traffic jam but I was early. No worries there! Ok head on to the Security box and ask for the special number. Of course it wasn't 4D lah! It was the number to call for the lift. This is a CONDO ok! Before I turn to walk toward the block, there came my boss asking me to hop onto his car. I like urh .... should I .. ok since he insisted.

Went into the office, take off my shoes and ergh ....don't know what to do. Ok... a not so friendly person say hi .. I think .. and I waited for my boss to say I could sit down. Read some documents, look through their work flow document prepared by my male boss. Then look through their files in the server. And they haven't file their GST! YIKES! I am there to assist them. Ok that was all for the day.

Then YIKES .. one toilet share by all the staff. Wow liao.. urgent want to barack (Malay) also difficult ley. That is one thing I don't quite like about small company. Lunch Time.. lucky one male colleague ask me to join them. Ok .. so I did.... first day of work mah can't be anti-social. But lunch seems so quiet and boring ... nobody talk much at the table. No jokes... no talking much... so is it just me who is around or they are just like that? Have yet to see!

After lunch, this girl colleague of mine insisted she cover me from the sun using the umbrella. But I am used to the sun already which do me good as I am having the sniffle. Any way I did share with her as I don't want to offend her coz I have many days here I need to get by ;) hhhahhha..

Tomorrow may be another update!

No comments: