Wednesday, January 23, 2008

3rd Day

Hello... am I transparent? They keep getting the girl who is doing the job temporary for them and handing over me to do my work. Perhaps, just perhaps they thought I haven't know how to do yet... yeah right perhaps... then what have I been doing?

ok... COLD environment I admit. However, this was the begining stage only. I sacrificed my lunch to make stupid copies of invoices from suppliers for them to submit for GST for the last quarter of last year. Lady boss seem to be having a crisis. Was talking over with her over the phone for almost half an hour and then I have to really stop her coz I am busy finishing up the GST .. so yeah lah blame on me lah ... but I did stop you..

Then evening time I also have to sacrifice my dinner to do last minute work. Can all male bosses quit doing things last minute? You have the whole day what! Then am I even missing anything? You could have informed me that we are still in a mist of few projects we would like to tender. I have a life to get to you know. So I have to call my girl and babysitter to tell them I will be running late. Hmmmm... one point listed as what observed. Have to grab a taxi after that as it was already 7:30pm... quite late... if I catch the bus... GOD knows when I reach home. Not forgetting I still have to drop by father-in-law's place for dinner. Sigh ... life is totally different now. I really have to rethink my plans for the future.

Hate most about joining new companies when you get to work with immature youngsters who treat you transparent. Hate most too that when you join them lady boss is busy to even give you opportunity to get your original appointment letter. Seriously, this will go into my review of working environment during the probation period. If not for the contract bind with employment agency, I would be out of here before you can even say "How's your work!"

No comments: