Friday, January 11, 2008

5th Treatment - CITISPA

Another disappointment at CITISPA today!

Today's weight is 62.4kg.

.1kg heavier then the last time. Not sure is it because I haven't been eating too much or haven't pass motion yet.

Neither the two usual person serve me today. They have assigned a massager who is blur blur. I mentioned to them that I wasn't feeling well today and would not want to be in steam bath too long. So the massager assumed that I only want to massage my stomache. She seems to be not interested in her job. Instead of massage me, she seems to be stroking on my stomache only with no strength at all - I can tell the difference because the usual two who massage me, put some effort to do it. Still, her hands is a bit scratchy, it seems to be scratching me when she massage on me. Not only that, when using the equipment, she seems to be in a rush, she keep watching the time of the machine when it is going to end and she keeps pushing the equipment on my bones , which is painful. So, after that I asked if she was new and mentioned she didn't seem to have any strength.

Today's trip seem to be not very effective and a waste of time.

No comments: