Friday, January 25, 2008

Life Crisis

This year have seem to be a bad start off for a brand new year.

Here I am trying to cope with new colleagues, new environment and new system, there comes another big news. My husband in really serious this time and would like to resign from a good company with better benefits. There goes my hope of being able to go back to America to enjoy life again! I know I am being selfish but who isn't. God... our LORD... why you have test me so many times in my life. What have I done to deserve all this triumph in the road to life? No matter how hard I pray, things doesn't seem to improve much.

Still, I worry about able to stand how long in this company and having to cope with my child's homework. Too many issues seem to be going on and lately my back has been really painful until I can't stand.

No comments: