Saturday, January 12, 2008

MRT Station Seats

Looks familar this kinds of seats? Well, took this picture at one of the MRT station I happen to be in when I was waiting for a train to come.
So how do people actually seat this? I tried putting my butt on it but it doesn't stay there without sliding down. Still, sitting on side ways doesn't really help. If I want to seat to rest my butt without sliding, I have to put my feet real flat on the ground to hold my butt onto the bench, to prevent me from sliding off
it and fall on my butt on my ground. However, putting my feet real flat on the ground to hold my butt to the bench, this will put the strain on my leg muscle. Eventually, I just gave up sitting in these kinds of bench and rather wait for the train to come to grab a better sit inside it ... hahhhahha...

No comments: