Friday, February 1, 2008

@ Work

Phew ! For a moment I thought the boss wants me to finish the research today! I expected this to happen some day but didn't know that soon. Boss, are you NUTS! Do research how can complete in one day one!

Anyway, I just went to ask him say. Sorry I got appointment, can I finish whatever research you need me to do on Monday? He was kind to say, do whatever you can. Thank you BOSS hor! However, this do make me feel that whatever was told to me during the interview, wasn't TRUE! Hhhhmmmm... my list of wanting to stay seem to have doubts. No matter how I still have to complete my contract with the employment agent. Tick tock tick tock.. counting the days do really drives me crazy. Just like it was when I was in Chartered, always wondering if they will keep me or kick me.

Colleagues.. I think I am warming up to them. Perhaps except one. One of which was on leave today. I really don't know if she is the blacksheep in which every company definitely will have one. Fears are there no doubt but I still have to strive hard for the money.

Work wise, it has been crazy. So many things keep going on round here. Can you believe that they are still using such an old copier machine that boots up so slow everytime I open the drawer to insert a paper in? What's more, no self feed feature too :((. Pretty pathetic machine. Need to help them to change.

No comments: