Friday, January 18, 2008

My nitemares at Chartered Semicond

My nitemares at Chartered Semiconductor has finally end here today.

Again I emphasize here that I will very miss my colleagues here (check my previous blog who I really miss) but I have to make myself move on somehow.

Good friends have stick by me to the very end. This makes me feel so important to them. Thanks for the feeling :)!

The downside to all this that the HR, I guess my feedback wasn't all that important after all. Somehow I seem to be testing on her. Why I say that is becoz she didn't even bother to ask me to sign the feedback form after the adjustment I made her scratch off during the exit interview. So ... that goes to say so much about a person who pretends to be working but isn't. THANKS A LOT! No wonder all the people who resign couldn't be bothered with the exit interview is becoz people like her don't even bother to bring it up to managment.

MOST IMPORTANT NO MORE stupid room bookings with EXCEL worksheet EVER.

Perhaps 2 months later when they call me to invite me to come back I may consider? PSYCHE .. R U CRAZY!

No comments: