Wednesday, January 16, 2008

So much for ethics

Just heard news that they are so desparate to even resort to this method. They call my friend who used to work here with me. So much for ethical issues practiced here! Thanks to my friend for telling me - appreciate :)! At least I know the kind of people I used to work with isn't all that perfect ... so SAD!

BIG OUCH! That hurts. But no matter anyway I leaving for better opportunity with much better pay and recognation.

Just this morning went over to my boss Teo to get some documents signed. There came this crap thing about "how & why" speech. Well, isn't it a bit late to give me this speech? Ok .. the speech goes like that...

======

Actually, we thought that you would qualify the Secretary role.... and ends with.. However, we feel that there isn't a point to retaining you as we feel that you have better opportunity outside.

=====

It is a less then 2 mins speech and no need to rehearse nor write on a piece of paper to present... hahhhaa... but thanks anyway for making an effort .. I guess... I also know that without having you to tell me.

No comments: