Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Volunteer, Nobody Want?

Just last a few days ago I found a website that looks for volunteer virtually. So I located two in which I can help but until now still no news, 2 days past already? Is it they are not interested or they have not read the e-mail notification?

There was once I tried to call a university I attending in America to see if they needed any volunteer in this particular department and guess what they say? They say they don't accept volunteers. See .. even you want to pay back to society by helping out for free, no one wants your help.

Not only that.. once I learn from a friend that she wanted to donate some pretty good condition books but of not much great value to the local public library but the librian says that they don't accept donation. What are the odds of that? Donating good condition book to the public library so that others can use to read but it is not wanted nor appreciated. What is this world coming to?

No comments: