Thursday, November 20, 2008

Itching to go Holiday

Ok School Holidays have already started for a week.

Have been itching to go for a holiday trip for a very long time. 2006 didn't travel coz I was pregnant. 2007 didn't travel either coz baby still young and then 2008 coming to an end soon and still I am not travelling. I am getting agitated. Earn so much and can't travel so earn for what? To wait until I die so I can buy a coffin and burn myself in it?

Argh.. no thanks to my husband always procrastinating. So we going America or not. STUPID IDIOT quickly make the decision so I can have my plans out and trip out lah! At times like this, I get so agitated .. ai yah don't go liao lah. Bloody HELL!

Ok .. I so desperately want to go Sydney not that they have plenty to see there lah coz my Uncle stay there. My Grandma is there hanging and any time may go as she is old. I just want to say "Goodbye" to her and say "I forgive her for misjudging me and Dad" so she won't feel bad all the time about how much she love my sister and didn't give me any attention. However, after looking the Jetstar Budget Air, I say forget it coz I can't afford to pay $1,000.00 ++ per person and we have not even reach Sydney to play yet.

Ok .. so I ask husband, let's go Genting (Malaysia). He say raining season, very dangerous to travel up. Still, he add my son still young. Yeah not like he help to look after very much. There goes another idea.

SICKENING.. or else I go by myself. Cheap and easy.. no more thinking about this and that. So guess, I going to stuck in Singapore for end of the year also. LIFE SUCKS in Singapore!

No comments: