Friday, November 7, 2008

BITCH

Ok... Was pissed off yesterday by the BITCH again.

Well, the current working environment I am in, most management people wear face mask. Even my dispatch auntie also wear face mask. They are all not real! Why I say that is because they pretend to be nice to you infront of you and next moment turn against you. So, how real is that!

The purchaser for the second time have pissed me off. BITCH.. you think I going to take this from you just becoz you are near managment. WAKE UP! I am older in age then you and BACK OFF if you think I going to swallow that RUDE e-mail. I helped someone to raise a purchase requistion, and I put something into a column in the SAP system. It isn't my problem if the programmer didn't categorize the group material properly. It also isn't my problem if you didn't do a good orientation for SAP. So, I return a strict e-mail back to bite the BITCH back to smack her up. Then I go tell the manager in charge about what she did and I say no more favors for you. Go raise your own purchase requistion yourself and I ask the IT Manager to create the SAP account for him.

CASE CLOSE ....

No comments: