Saturday, November 22, 2008

Projected Plans Year 2009

Ok .. No more high hopes about going to American next year!

So project plans for Year 2009 would be as below

1. Force the current company to confirm otherwise I am on a job hunt.
2. If plan 1 don't work, may slow down in working and find a permanent part-time job
3. Put my son in childcare
4. Potty Train him
5. Find sponsor for training
6. Go for a HUGE Tour

Dreams that I was hopping to do Year 2009, will not come true would be

1. Go back to Church regularly coz I no more working and I am driving
2. Do some volunteer work
3. Create crafts and see if I can try for the upteen time to set up my own store
4. Take up early childhood course
5. Have more time to coach my girl in studies

However, this is a dream and no longer will happen.

No comments: