Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Funny Thing

Came home from work today and my husband told me this funny thing he did today. He never believe in this and today for once he go and did it. I always tell him about how one psychic once told me this and that and he will always say that don't always believe in them.

So what did he do? He went to the Guan Yin temple near Sim Lim Square at Albert Street and he pray. PRAY! A free thinker PRAY to GOD for the very first time! Wow... how amazing is that! I am a Catholic and he is not. Although he didn't pray the same God as me but this is sure a start that he believe in God for once. So, he approach the fortune teller too. The fortune teller told him something in which I find it most funny which is he have many xiao ren; small people who likes to do underhanded things against you. Wow... even I can tell you that. Tell me about it which working environment doesn't have small people? Hahhhahhaa... and I am not an expert in fortune telling somemore.

You know fortune teller always tell you so much about your past but nothing much about the future. Why? This is because if they reveal too much about your future, their lives here will be shortened. As so what we Chinese ever believe in it when you try to peak into the future. Anyway, something new to write and remember by.

Talking about fortune teller, my dispatch know how to read palm and she also tell me so many things about my past. Hmmm... but I laugh coz she wasn't very accurate though. Anyway, it was a good try tough. Hhahahha

No comments: