Thursday, November 6, 2008

Reaper

This is a serial show in which I occassionaly catch it on channel 5. At first I thought this is a devil show and it is not recommend to watch this type especially coming from a Catholic Faith. However, tempted to watch bits and pieces sometimes if I come across this channel and see it.

Anyhow, last episode I catch the full show instead and come to releaze that this Reaper show isn't all that a devil show. Yes they have a character that acts as SATAN but the morale of the story is all about using this poor chap to collect naughty souls that have escape from HELL. So it isn't that time of preaching ... Interesting show and recommend to watch. At times is a bit creepy coz SATAN likes to drop the reaper guy some suprises if he fails in his duty.

Go try to catch one show and you will understand what I mean. Click here to find out more

No comments: