Thursday, November 6, 2008

Here goes that Facial Expression

Hate this when my boss does that to me!

I was on sick leave yesterday and even tough I didn't take the annual leave coz the company have no electricity; I do not agree with the idea of my boss who thinks that I should deduct my annual leave just becoz there is no electricity in the company. Anyway, I was sick and I have the doctor medical certification to prove it. Besides, sick leave is my benefit and which the other benefit I have to use.

Then came in this morning and my boss pass by my table to give me that LOOK! You know that LOOK to see if I were really sick or not! I didn't care to explain anything to her. I have a clear concious anyway. This will definitely go down into my HR Review when I get out of God Forsaken Place.

STOP giving me that crappy facial look coz ITs NOT SO FUNNY as you think it is. Sick leave is MINE MINE MINE .. I use it the way I WANT TO!

No comments: