Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanksgiving

Well, come back also very sad! Sometimes I wish I don't reach home. Not even my husband care how I feel one. So what is the point of coming home? I only chose to come home becoz of the children. Ok .. I give up liao lah... So there are four contestant and of which the four, one is a BIG JERK for putting up coz he been there several times. If they really give it to him. There is no justice at all. For this reason is why I left the RSAF too! Coz it is too black! Black as in meaning politically people gets favor underhanded, favoritism is what I called it.

Ok .. I give up praying already. If GOD won't want me to go America that is it! This year no Thanksgiving for me. Why? This year is outright ROTTEN so there isn't anything to say Thanks for! Just that I am still alive and suffering is all I can say. LIFE SUCKS HERE!

No comments: