Monday, November 10, 2008

Marina Barrage

We have a new dam. Marina Barrage is the name of the new dam.

It sure looks similar as the Hoover Dam in Las Vegas. Something similar but Hoover Dam ofcourse needless to say is much bigger coz of the bigger land they have. Hhahhaa

Went there yesterday and boy was it crowded with people. Someone was smart enough to make a quick buck by parking their van there to sell drinks and ice-cream on such a hot day yesterday. However, I never patron it as it usually isn't cheap as the stalls that sell drinks outside.

Was all worked up yesterday going to Marina Barrage. Angry with my husband in fact. Reason being is that the Marina Barrage have this water playground and I didn't bring extra clothes for my girl and he say it is ok for her to go ahead and play. That made me damn mad! If you already know got water playground then you should tell me or my girl to bring extra clothes and also a towel. I only brought extra clothes for my son coz he usually eat very messy so have to bring extra clothes. I bring a square towel coz I always sweat so does my kids. So, square towel where enough to dry my girl and my son at the same time. Argh.... some more whether is so hot and I feel so aggitated and tired from having to carry my son. Still, my son wants to stick to me.

After that we head to Seoul Garden to eat dinner. Then I feel so much better coz I was also dead thirsty.

No comments: