Thursday, November 20, 2008

Independent

Ever since young my parents were separated and I have to learn to be indepent while my Dad goes out to work and I being look after by my neighbor or rather a nanny.

This have been hard when you have to be independent at a tender age which is not even teenage. Everything I have to learn by myself or try to find out from others. Then there is the trying to get through the obstacles of growing up with many encounters I would come across. Some being people would hurt you and others would be trying to be somebody, not forgetting studies too. Still, when sad, no one to go to. When encounter broken love no one to comfort. And that is not all, when have no idea how to solve a particular situation, face it on my own. So as you can see, times were really bad growing up.

Finally, I am all grown up! Have family and have a husband but things doesn't seem to get any better then it was. I do wish it did so. Still, I am doing things myself after all these years of growing. Sometimes it is really tired and would like to depend on others for a change but my guess would be that I will have to rest in my coffin then can I no need to depend on others anymore but for God to bring me into his arms.

No comments: