Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hair Styles

There are many hair styles today that of some which may fit your look and some may not fit your look. So be careful in picking the hair style you want as once cut, you have to wait for sometime before it grow back and have another cut. Heheehe.

I , for one am afraid of cutting my hair sometimes. The reason being the hair dresser who cuts your hair may be having a bad day or having different kinds of mood and there goes your hair. So if I used this hair dresser, and I like the way he cut my hair, I most likely will go back the same place and use the same hair dresser to cut my hair and no other people. Still, I usually don't like lady to cut my hair. Very simple, my philiosphy is lady hairdresser may not want you to look as good as her so the hair cut always don't come out the way you imagine it to be. So don't even think about it.

When comes to hair, I particularly like Charlize Theron hairsyle. She is so sexy with this hair style.

For long hair, I always look good in rebond. However, can't have that all the time as it weakens the hair and will have spilt ends.

Have been invited to a wedding dinner end of the month and am thinking about hairstyles to do up for my long hair. I particualarly like this but can't figure how to do it. Anyhow, when the day comes, I may just leave my hair as it is. Anyway it isn't like it is my wedding. As long I look good enough. Hate wasting time to go through so much trouble with my hair and not like anyone will ever notice.


picture from Hair News Magazine

No comments: