Monday, November 3, 2008

In-Law Moving

Brother -in-law found a buyer to take over his current HDB flat. Funny why he want to downgrade. He now have to move into his little brother's place which is 4-room flat and a big mess. Not like I have seen the mess but then my husband told me about it. Two weeks time they will move over and we have to occassionally go visit them. Don't quite like that idea. Needless to say... this is a "in-law" topic in which must go into some other time. Just can't summarize it in few words.

Good for me as in no more having to spent time there as his place is totally not child friendly and everytime I go there I get agitated. You know what happens when a place is not child friendly. You have to constantly look out the danger for your younger child. That can be very irritating especially after a hard day work and you are exhausted. Down side, no home cook food and we have to settle our dinner outside. That is fine with me as Father-in-law is always running out of ideas as to what to cook and sometimes constantly cook egg as a dish and other times, the dishes are way saltish. Father-in-law's taste buds are no longer good so have to forgive him for adding to the dishes he cook with extra salt. Not that I do not appreciate him cooking but then he always in a rush and want to cook meals like that we don't eat and end up wasting. So sometimes I'd rather he not cook. Too stressful for him. We don't usually pressure him to cook if he don't want to or he wants to go out with his girlfriend.

This means more time to myself after work and come home and relax straight after dinner. Do whatever I want. How cool is that!

No comments: