Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Colleague's Wedding Dinner

Last night went to my colleague's wedding dinner. It was lots of fun! Thank you colleague for inviting me ;0)!

The table at that was arranged to be seated by the management level people got few seats empty but I didn't went over to join them. Why should I? I like sitting in another table mix with people I don't know. That is how I can have fun and relax without having to bear in mind what I can say and what I cannot say. Besides, that table I was sitting also got many free sits (people who didn't show up). It means I got plenty to eat ... hahhaha ;0 ).

Later, two colleagues came to join me... Yippy .. the night begin. We had so much fun making jokes. I was a bit hurt at first by one of my colleague for saying that my not good for not being invited to wedding dinners; told him that this was the first time being invited to wedding dinner by colleague. However, I didn't take it too hard as I find it stupid to be. To be invited means good meh or does it mean that I got more $$$ to spent? They don't invite me even better I still happy. I don't have to buy dress and doll up to attend. So who is the silly one now? Anyhow, the truth is most of my friends are married already hardly any single friends I really know.

I was happy too coz my boss was there last night too and say I look pretty and achieve my plan. However, I think I do look a bit old though compare to young girls there. On the other hand, I do look good in the dress I imported from Thailand so all is not waste. I wore the 2-inch high shoe I bought from Charles and Keith. Heee... I was cool and didn't fall. PHEW to that!

Funny though, someone mistook me for being the bride as I kind of wore the same color with the bride... big laugh to that.. the old man must be drunk...! Ok.. manage to catch a ride from my colleague... so reach home about 12 am... Downside, I never take any photos while I was there. However, the evening is still Two Thumbs up!

No comments: