Monday, October 13, 2008

Woodland Regional Library

This is my feedback about Woodlands Regional Library.Their books is all not in order.

Today went to the Woodlands Regional Library to see if I can find anything interesting books off the shelves. Picked some out to read and then put it on the trolley after done reading for the librarian to put it back to the shelves.

Later, I noticed that the book I placed on the trolley is being placed back onto the shelve but into the wrong numbering order. Sigh.. no wonder books are always "lost" or being "tracked" coz they are misplaced by like that. Still, I noticed another comic book which is not meant in that shelve. No wonder everytime I use the online library catalogue to see if the book is there, not on loan, but when I come down to the library to check it out, it is never there coz it is misplaced.

People please be careful about putting the books back into the shelves coz others might want to read the book. If you not sure about the place, please put it on the trolley so a responsible librian will put it back in place for others to read.

Best library I ever been to it the one at Toa Payoh Library and Bukit Panjang Library. I can always find the book on the shelve like the Library Catalogue states "Not on Loan".

No comments: