Saturday, October 11, 2008

JERK Manager!

Yesterday have been a real bad day for me! & there goes my flare! Watch out! I blow out fire and one Jerk Manager got burnt! I can care less about if he go complain to my manager. I have so HAD IT with his crappy remarks! I am not proud to say that I screw him. But I did!

So what happen? This JERK asked me to purchase something so I did but when the thing came and I pass to him, he told me "Hey how come it doesn't come with this thing?" So I say "No it doesn't and don't assume it does." Then some how the conversation came to that he says that I have no initiative! So I got pissed off! What the HELL, you never give proper instructions and I am suppose to assume that you need that thing? If you need it, then tell me! I am not hired to read MINDS, JERK! Then he added another remark later on about how his friends who are or were regulars also have no initiative. I pitty those regulars who is his friend. This friend dump him coz he is a fair weather friend. Wow .. damn such remarks... make me boil. It isn't fair that he should say that remark! Needless to say why becoz he is a jerk for not think before speaking. You have so much initiative then you can go buy it yourself why ask me to?

Then the accountant also pissed me off. Come and ask me a stupid question. So I replied.. I do the work for other people don't mean it is my responsibilty to go chase as well. So much for doing favors for people. Learn from me ... FAVORS doesn't come good and cheap! Stay out of favors and say NO Favors!

No comments: