Friday, October 31, 2008

This Week

My Boss is away for the week. Not that I really know of as it is already end of the week and she is still not back yet says so! Well, so much for being her assistance coz she didn't even tell me she is going away just overheard her conversation then realize. You thought I would be relax coz boss is not around. Well, pretty much relax but not all that. Still have outstanding job that came during this time to keep me busy. As if my boss have been praying that I would not be idling while she is away. Hhhahhaa

My girl's exams over! Here comes the results of all my struggle with tiredness and still bring myself to teach and nag at her. Her results is not to my expectation but she somehow still pass. I am upset with the results not that she never score good is that she has given away the points just like that to the teacher after I have even spent so much time to go through with her those online exercises which is the same question for the mistakes she make. Sigh... what a failure I am. Her Chinese did well but have yet to see if her Oral and Listening Comprehension for Chinese is as good to prove her tuition at this private school is not a waste.

No comments: