Friday, October 3, 2008

Courses

Again am itching to upgrade myself by attending courses. Ok ... after several hunts I thought I would like to settle with this

By British Council

Know it – Teach it: Grammar 20 credits
Explores the major areas of English grammar and typical student error. Helps you build your confidence in presenting language clearly and set up practice activities. Lets you try out a range of interesting student-centred activities.

Thought this would be interesting to attend. Brush up on my grammar also benefit my child too i future. But guess what? Price of course = S$895.00 ... DAMN that is costly man! can I get subsidy for that? I doubt so! Ok... not good sign... what is worst ... 5 weeks to complete... and in night time classes... no full time classes... That is not good! Still, again classes are only held in Napier ... and so does most classes... Sad.. So Sad.... so may not be my choice then. Unless there is subsidy to that and have day classes. Think so highly of British Council and they disappointed me by saying " Sorry no full time classes; with a period "

Look again at the Bristish Council website, there is one class I can also attend, I thought.

Exam Skills – Oral

Analyses the skills and language that students need for oral exams. Looks at some innovative ideas for preparing learners for the three components of primary oral exams.

And it cost $88.00 only. Call and ask them... "Only open to teachers" Sad again... so sad... and when I finally found some cheap course to learn and benefit from it, again being shot down. Is there no classes in which I want can allow me to attend? Is there no longer any flexibilty? I want to perfect my grammar to benefit not only myself but also my children. I can teach them although teachers might not do be able to. But there is no way ! There goes my dream! Thank you so much !

Ok I give up... be STUPID !

No comments: