Thursday, October 23, 2008

Locksmith

Went to Admiralty MRT yesterday and there was a locksmith. A small push cart equipment on a trolley is what he have with him to make keys for anyone. So I approach him in hope that he does issue receipt for keys done. Was surprise that he says yeah I do issue receipt for keys done. Ok gave him some keys in which I couldn't get it duplicated at the shop and any other locksmith shops. After he duplicate the keys, he wrote a receipt and guess what! My jaw drop when I saw him wrote "keys duplication" on the receipt he was about to issue to me. This man have no good education and making keys yet he can spell the word "duplication". That amazed me! I told him, it is wonderful that you can write this word and he said somemore he is from a Chinese education school. I clap my hands and praise him. See don't look down on people who are just locksmith. They may not have the glamor paper like a degree we may have but yet he can do so much.

Today, went there again. Why? The key he duplicate can't unlock. Hey it is not his fault ok! That type of lock nobody one to duplicate the key for me and he did it. So don't blame him. So he re-make another for me. I feel bad as he is not earning much already and have to re-make another key for me. So what I did was .. I took out a two dollar note and wanted to give him for coffee treat but he refuse it even no matter how I try to give him. This is pride! I admire that! Here's a BIG THANK YOU TO YOU!

No comments: