Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Filled with Anger

Sigh... another day filled with anger.

First, read e-mail and there sat an e-mail saying "....I will do this and revert". I thought I said it very clear that there isn't one? Some people having amnesia and still younger then I am. Didn't you hear me clearly when I said it or is it your instructions not clear again? Argh.. please give clear instructions hor if not I don't understand! Pissed off! So called the manager and clarify. Hate it when people do that!

Ok... then came another e-mail later in the day that says " Welcome so and so for joining the company" Argh... this is so BIAS! You thought working for a foreign company would have better treatment but NO WAY! They don't send out e-mails to say welcome so and so "CONTRACTOR" to the company. That is why I HATE BEING CONTRACTOR!!!! Actually there isn't anything wrong with the company it is always the people BEHIND the company that have the BIG PROBLEM!

& don't tell me permanent and contractor is the same! They don't have same treatment. This is an example. Not bonus ... not benefits ... and most of all definitely not better treatment either. I am no IDIOT to accept they are both the same. But anyhow, I can care less about this liao... Thank you so much for demoralizing me. Now I know where my decision should go!

Still, the managers here are so "inconsiderate". They see you down the road waiting for bus and they don't even offer you a ride! They can even pass by and wave good bye to you at the bus stop.

At least those managers I used to know they see me waiting on the road for my ride would even ask me want a ride. I miss the managers at Chartered esp AS & AH! Although they talk dirty at times ... at least they are HUMAN! The people here I work for are not even human! They are so insensitive ! You can't see the steam coming out of my head but it is steaming HOT

No comments: