Monday, October 13, 2008

Raffles Medical Group

Here is my feedback for Raffles Medical Group.

Was sick today and went to the click above to see the doctor as it was the recommended company doctor. Went there about 8:30 am. They open at 8:00am. Don't think the seeing patient started yet coz the number board was empty with no number being called. My number was xxxx... some number behind. Many patient is sick on Monday and all waiting in line to outside for turn to see the doctor. Ok ... hope my number is that long of a wait coz I am kind of weak and dieing. Didn't quite take my breakfast this morning before heading to the clinic so thought I go McDonalds to grab a bite and come back my number is still not called yet. So went to have my breakfast and came back. Ha... number still not called yet. Ok ... went and do some errands... and come back again. Sit down to wait as I was going to faint soon... fainting spell... weak... then the number move very fast. Wow... amazing... less then 10 mins later... my number called.. Yippy... and I was done with seeing doctor.

Yeah ... sometimes it is worth paying a bit more to see clinics that provide better and faster service and even better medication then having to revisit again. Thumbs up for Raffles Medical Group Clinic. Keep up the fast pace.

No comments: