Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So much for being a COLLEAGUE

Yeah Thank you so much for being a COLLEAGUE!

What happened today was, some DORK colleague brought some food today to work from home so that "speacial"group share their food. As I was eating they came in and sat at the other corner of the table in which I was seating. Never even ask "hey you want some?" Wow not like I want to eat lah at least you could have offer right? So much for being a colleague. YOU JERK! Offer to this manager... or did he just took some from them without permission. Wow liao.. some people hor really buey pai seh one leh. Next time I also can do that... go buy something good and offer to the cleaner and some stranger infront their face. Alternative, I can bring my food and go somewhere else to eat. JERK!

So much for having colleagues like that SUEY!

No comments: