Sunday, October 26, 2008

Deepavali

Thanks to the Deepavali Day being moved to Monday at the last moment, I manage to get the extra time to change the outlook of my blog. Have that in plan for the past few days and have not get to it and notice Poor Mommy beat me to it. So I decided to take this time to change it by hook or by crook.

Never thought my salary would come in on Saturday. However, it did! One thing good about this company, they pay salary on time and early especially special days like Deepavali and Hari Raya Haji.

My girl's exams are finally over! Haven't been out shopping for the past few weekends as you may know why if you are a Singaporean mother like me ;)! Look out for my next blog article about the education system here in Singapore and how the mothers here suffer when their children are having their final exams. Nightmare for mothers and not for children! Finally Saturday went out to get some things on my list.

End of October is approaching. Haven't quite plan out for the next year. World Crisis is what is going to happen next year and it have already started. Some companies here are re-trenching staff and I am under a contract. My thoughts are if they do not want me.. I just have an excuse to stay at home and look after the kids. After all I am a bit tired from the rat race out there and would like to take a break. Sometimes my girl tells me about nanny this and that.. I am shocked she does that but no choice have to swallow it and pretend never hear. So also quite tired of hearing this and that and worry about she really cannot cope.

I am hoping that the results about my husband going or not be attached to overseas next year. Have many plans if going and also have plans if not going. Many things come across my mind and sometimes seem to go haywire if you know what I mean. Clashing in both directions as to don't know where or what I should do first.

If news positive to go, no need to think, contract ends where it is and start packing and throwing things I don't need.

If news not as plan, may or may not continue. Depending they renewing or giving me a perm slot in which I doubt going to be perm slot as I have played out too many times to realize that even you are good they still don't give you what you want. So till then, I don't want to think about it nor even ask for it.

So if it really doesn't work out the way I want to, I plan to go upgrade myself or get sponsorship from some company. Anyone want to sponsor me? Heeehhee .... may be a career change.. messy thoughts right now.

Still, hate it when my husband wants me to work full time. I work now and come home still have to cope with the small child and the big child's homework and also the housework. So tired yet still have to pull myself to do. Sick also have to pull the body up with no rest to take care both of their needs.

No comments: