Monday, October 6, 2008

Cousin's Wedding @ Raffles Hotel

Another wedding dinner @ Raffles Hotel! This wedding is my cousin's wedding. Went to help at the reception today as requested by my Aunt. I sat a corner. Fend Shui don't seem very good. Many people never come to me to ask for their table seating. I wonder why but glad too as the music was too loud (musician playing music). Can hardly hear them say their name. I guard the ang pows though. Don't seem to enjoy that joke about "guarding the ang pows even if I go toilet" . Har Har har yeah right!

A dream Wedding Dinner to be in. Always wanted something like that when I was young when at the age of one day going to get married. However, that dream never came true. So hate attending weddings like that coz it always make me jealous why I don't have!

As I understand one table cost about $1,200.oo. Wow that is a bomb to spent on solely one table. Is it all worth it? Thinking ... I ain't that rich to spent my money on this. Guess it wasn't meant to be! Who tell me not to get born in a rich and wealthy and status family. Sigh... story of my life in which I can tell so much already lor. Souvenior is pewter... wow. damn no wonder it cost that much! But VERY NICE HOR though not very practical lah!

No comments: