Thursday, January 22, 2009

Reunion Dinner

This year Reunion Dinner is early!


No Thanks to younger brother-in-law who wants to drive in early this year into his wife's place in Malaysia. I can understand the long journey to drive there but do you have to do that? It is reunion dinner! What is the point of having reunion dinner if you have it early? Don't have it lah! Better right? & becoz he wants to have an early reunion dinner, we all have to suffer and come to his house for reunion dinner after work on Thursday. It was a tiring day to go to his house after work coz my husband have also to drive home to pick up the kids and drive to his house. Sigh... though I must say that I did get a chance to run some errands and bought some stuff. That I do appreciate it! However, still didn't quite enjoy having the reunion dinner and not that the food was no good but just that is so rush. Reach his house @ 7:30pm and then eat until almost 9pm. Then got to go coz I have to work the next day. My husband have to go to work early. See it isn't a real good reunion dinner after all. Then we left 9:30pm to drive home. Reach home at about 10pm and have to unpack everything and get the kids ready to bed. All and all .. I can only get to bed @ 11pm in which I am exhausted and the next day I almost couldn't get up coz not enough sleep. & I am not the only one who is upset by this early arrangement. Father-in-law is too !

No comments: