Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Auntie 2 Diagnose with Spinal Cancer

We can never be too careful when comes to cancer. She was a health conscious person who does regular health check but who would have guess that she got spinal cancer? Sigh... how can one actually spot cancer until it becomes serious. People getting advance in technology and so does diseases. This is so irony sometimes. It all comes it the matter of fate and which many of us can't escape no matter how hard we try. We can only pray that she is not at that dangerous stage. I may not be close to her but my heart goes out to her when I hear that. So I also want to check my health too as a schedule plan this year. I may want to die some day but I definitely want to avoid dieing from cancer a dangerous disease and painful one. Have Mercy on all of us GOD!

No comments: