Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Credit Card

Finally, after trying and trying for applying for my own credit card, I finally got one. No more supplementary card. This is one of my goal that I need to achieve for a very very long time. Thanks to my current company and my boss without them, I couldn't achieved this goal.

I have tried applying for the credit card in MayBank for two times and two times they have rejected me. No matter, I did try! So I thought I give it a try with UOB thinking that I will also be rejected but what the hack, go try and see lor. Called them today to check the status of my application and was surprised to learn that it have been approved and I will be getting my card shortly. WOW... I couldn't really believe that it has been approved and was really happy to hear that. So I went home and open the letter box to see if the credit card came in and to my surprise it have. Yippy! So it wasn't me that is not good enough for a credit card and it is MayBank and their strict rules for not approving me. Anyhow, doesn't matter now. I can strike that goal and considered "Accomplished".

Although I must say that the current credit card wasn't exactly what I am looking for but it comes close and feels extremely good to have my very own credit card now. Million thanks to UOB for approving my application for a credit card.

No comments: