Friday, January 9, 2009

1st Treatment @ Yun Nam

Despite many have feedback about Yun Nam being a cheat and also Beijing101 being a cheat too, I still proceed with the package I have signed p with Yun Nam. Why? It is cheaper then Beijing 101. Not that I have been to Beijing1o1 to ask how much their package was but I heard from an Auntie working in the same company say so. Not only that, I have also heard it from feedback from internet too. Anyway, I already signed up so no turning back but to try the 10 treatment and see how the effect was.

Ok... I have been washing my hair for the past one week using their recommended shampoo, conditioner and essence (what you call it). So I noticed that my hair don't drop as much as it does. How I know coz before I used their shampoo, I always have hair on clothes, on tables, on floors of office and also when brushing my hair with my hands. Say it is psychological effect but I do feel less hair drop. So it is not a miracle pill but an improvement takes time and I am giving it time. Besides, I am not a stage that is beyond hope. Not forgetting I am definitely not alone. Many have written that they too are going bald too and trying for other effective way of regaining hair.

Back to my feedback with the 1st Treatment @ Yun Nam. Ok .. again I got played with this again. I swear ... these people always like to pull this fast stun on you after you sign the package with them. It is like to fall into their trap so they don't care. However, I am not going to take that with a period just there. So what happen was that they put someone else to serve despite I specifically book the appointment for the particular person to serve me. Like that never mind. I am already loosing my hair and this stand in person is so rough with my hair. Keep either pulling, cliping my hair up so painful and blowing my hair all over my face (blow my hair until infront of my face like a ghost). Never have I ever had anyone blow my hair until infront of my face and all over. I am peeved ... but I still keep my cool. Then she ask me to give her 5 mins so that she can serve another customer. Now then I really BOIL! What is this! I have to wait for her to serve another customer! End of Treatment I told the Branch Manager I am PEEVED! The reason I book her appointment is I want her to serve me and if I want someone else to do my hair I would have book anyone or even walk in. No matter I still keep my cool and nag my way back home.

No comments: