Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ghost Whisper Fan

This year I seem to be attracted to Ghost Whisper the serial show with Jennifer Love Hewitt. She ain't my favorite actress as so to speak and neither is David Conrad. Some how watching the show gives so much warmth to it. Although I must add that this show is so much of the sex and sexy scene especially Jennifer Love Hewitt's outfit is always showing her HUGE asset. I know you have BIG BooBs but do you have to show it every scene? It just makes the show so sexist. I love most about their love relationship as husband and wife. David Conrad is so understanding in this show and I do love him. Sometimes I wish he is my husband. He is like a perfect husband. A dream husband everybody love to have but can't have. Too good to be true either! Hahhahha... None the less.. he does a good job in this role. Jennifer Love Hewitt.. F U N N Y at times and can be annoying with her persistence in the show. She get so caught up with helping spirits cross over that she always puts David Conrad in second place and he do understand and give into her so much. Jennifer is doing good deed to help spirit cross over so that they will find peace and for that I take my hat of her.

No comments: