Thursday, January 1, 2009

Here comes Year 2009!

Ok... the new year has arrived!

Starting a new life in Jurong Island! Why I am still here is that it is paying me well despite the place is far and the transport there sucks and I also curse and swear everytime the bus driver is late.

Went yesterday to Yun Nam @ Jurong Point to analyze my hair. Notice that my hair is thinning and greying and I am not even 50s yet. So was my suspicious right? Yeah... I saw it myself that my hair is thinning alright. Phew! The consultant says not at a bad stage yet. I know it is a bit expensive but it sure beats going bald and looking with a patch. Alright.. I am vain.. so what? I am HUMAN & a Woman! Go ask any woman who tells you that she is not vain! She most likely is LYING! So I did it in my list of plan this year. I sign up for a package that is within my budget. I figure why wait as I am working and I have salary that pays well... do first worry later. No doubt that God have said in bible that no one have to worry what you have to wear but God can't help you if you are going bald so better to help myself first. Hahhahha

No comments: