Friday, January 23, 2009

Health Check

Schedule today to do the health check @ Raffles Hospital that is required by my company. So told my boss that I will leave the company @ 2pm to catch the train all the way to Raffles Hospital before their last appointment which is at 4pm. Like my dispatch uncle told me, if I schedule to leave Jurong Island @ 3pm, I most likely will rech there only @ 4:30pm which is late so I push it forward to 2pm instead.

Ok.. reach there about 3: 15pm which is just right. Took my que number and waited for my number to be called. I thought it would be a quick one. However, I was wrong. Even though it is PRIVATE Hospital, still it didn't move any faster then it would. Although I must admit that at least they are slight better then Government Hospital. So can't complain but only can whine as usual. So how long eventually it took? 1 Hour plus. & I thought that I could get out by 4pm but end up completing the check almost 5pm. Sigh... so couldn't take the opportunity to do other stuff like I would like to

So .. they check the following

1. Color Blind
2. Weight
3. Height,
4. Urine Test
5. X-ray
6. See the doctor

Finally, I am good! Comforting, I guess!

No comments: