Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bottle Tree @ Katib

The MRT always pass by this place near Katib. They have a pond, some hut (restaurant) and playground. Wasn't sure where this place is and wanted to bring my children there some day to play.

So finally I knew it is Bottle Tree Restaurant! We went there today coz my husband got some event. We were late and didn't get to do fishing of long kao (drain) fish. However, we did get to fish for prawns and we got 4 in total. My husband grilled it there; they have a grill for those who do not want to bring their fished up prawns. Boy! Was it FRESH & TASTY!

My boy threw his bottle into the pond and my husband try to be a hero to try to pick it back up from the pond but didn't get hold of it and let me nag at him for being crazy to do that! So there goes the good bottle floating in the pond!

Bring my boy to the playground coz he couldn't play the fish prawn game nor the fish long kao fish. So he was bored and annoyed. No matter, when he saw the playground he enjoyed it.

So this day wasn't all that wasted. We went to Chong Pang as I wanted to shop for some decorations for my company. Bought the small ang pow envelope to make the Chinese Lantern Auntie (company cleaner) taught me to do. Phew! For a moment I thought I couldn't find it and I saw it there. Fruitful Saturday! Tired though!

No comments: