Friday, January 16, 2009

2nd Treatment - Yun Nam

Plucking the white hairs continue today again...

Didn't know that I have so much white hair underneath my black hair. At an appearance it only seem to have three or four perhaps but it now seem quite more then that. Today, the same person serve like last week. Thinking about it... I didn't quite have to get so work up about who serve me and I really do not care who serve me. My real concern is that they'd be gentle at handling my hair and not cause me pain. I seek treatment from them coz I am loosing hair and the roughness in handling my hair may not be a good idea coz that will make me loose more hair and would seem the treatment is no use.

I can't really complain much except that the person who is serving me today again seem very busy to attend to me. Again like rush rush.... bad image for them. No matter I took it easy today and didn't blow up. The rest of the treatment was as usual.

No comments: