Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Year 2008 Resolution - Ending

Year 2008 is coming to an end in 3 months time. This also says that my contract here for 6 months with this company also closing in - YIPPY. I have been thinking about what my year 2009 going to be. Keep a look out for it! Still, thinking hard about what I want for a new year.

Well, this year wasn't really a good year for me especially for things to run well. Anyway, that is life, never perfect!

Year 2008 Resolution which I had made includes below
1. Earn lots of money
2. Get a good job that is no longer contract
3. Get my own credit card

Ok.. so far item 1 has come through. The money is rolling and I manage after 5 years of hardwork to finally push up my salary scale to the figure I once close to having. This is good.

Downside, item 2 and item 3 didn't really come through :((! I wish I can have control but don't have.

Item 2 why it didn't came through was due to crazy environment and people I work with in the first half of the year. Second half of the year, I was soft and got tricked into a contract which I really do not want but some how still took it due to salary was good. However, on second thoughts I have to sacrifice all the time into travelling on the road which is again :((!

Item 3 why it didn't also came through was due to stupid banks for their stupid way of evaluation. Some chuck you with credit cards that don't offer you much great deal even you don't meet their so called "minimum credit card earnings". So even now I earning the requirement, I still don't get my own credit card. Ok forget it then! I gave you a chance .. and you so BLEW IT!

No comments: