Tuesday, September 9, 2008

2nd Day of Event @ Company

Almost end of the day and I manage to survive! Thank God for that.. AMEN!

1st day was really crazy. Last minute my boss have to come to me and say this need to be done, that need to be done. Then there is the don't know when they are going to come down for the break. I have separate the break meals. TOTALLY C R A Z Y. No matter I manage to survive is what most important.

2nd day was much better. Went over to Hotel to ensure things run smoothly. Thank you to the people at Royal Plaza Hotel on Scotts for making it easy for me. I doubted their service at first coz there was a last minute change in point of contact and you know how is it when last minute the point of contact changes. MISCOMMUNICATION will sure to happen! Don't like that as people only have to say "Sorry"and I have let the matter go. It was easy for me today as I catch a ride from a manager who happen to stay near my block. Thanks handsome guy who look like Hong Kong actor Ma Zhe Dong.

So ... left with tomorrow and Thursday and I should be HOME FREE. And I did ask if there would be anymore events like this coming up to my the other manager(of course not the one I am reporting too lah - I must be crazy if I do that) . The answer is no! Thank God again.. AMEN! See praying does help. Hope no more events like this coz it ain't easy at all! I am practically the main co-ordinator and you can't make mistake or forget something. Although I did admit I was very close to forgetting certain things. Lucky God watch over me like he promised. Phew! I will be really GLAD that this is all over. I need to really re-consider this job!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there

I have read you post ann I am from the hotel. I am glad that you are happy with the services and experience at RP. How do I contact you to thank you personnaly?

Anonymous said...

Hi Emilda,

You already have Thank me ;), by posting on my Blog!

Here is the clue to know who I really am, you help me resolved the mystery whether our guest have checked out from the Hotel early then scheduled ;)! Hope this helps you identify who I am.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha...noe I know...so you are the mysterious women!!!