Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Low Morale

Low Morale!

I should be happy that God have bless with good pay but I am not. I thought I should be happy here doing what I love doing too. However, I am also not. I really am lost for directions. I wanted so much to go upgrade myself but don't seem to find the right course for me. You might be thinking that there are so many courses how can no right course for me? I don't want to take a course for the sake of taking it and have not much use for it. Still, courses these days are so damn expensive so have to be careful how I spent the money as I have children to care for.

3 more months and there goes Year 2008! I am counting to that! My expectation for Year 2008 didn't quite come through for me except for one "Good Pay"! So have to think carefully for what I really want next Year 2009. I was having so much hope when I join the interior design company and thought would last long but somehow didn't. Then I end up some where far from home. Sigh ... is my life going to be like that forever? Filled with aggitation and sadness and no direction?

No comments: