Thursday, September 11, 2008

3rd Day & 4th Day of Event

The 3rd day & 4th of Company event have gone by . Was too busy and tired from having to write the happenings.

3rd day was crazy as many things have to come in. Meals and Projector Screens and ensuring things going on smoothly and also having to assist them with some small task. I was mean to the Projector Screen supplier coz they were late. They assured me of prompt delivery the day before but last minutes change the drive also never inform me. This is Jurong Island and pass is required. You don't change anyone you like to enter to this Island coz without the pass you just can't enter. Because of this issue, they were half an hour late on their delivery. I was lucky the night before I pray to God and ask that things will not turn bad. Lucky I the guest have not arrived yet. AMEN to that! All else went well... so end of the day have to clear the place up.

4th day which is today, a bit of hic-cup one of the guest do not have her pass. Ok.. that is alright.. can call to find out what happen. So guess , my task for this event can almost call an end. Everything went well. AMEN to that!

No comments: