Monday, September 15, 2008

On Training

Today went for training sent by company. Compulsary! Not something I want to attend nor does it benefit me very much. It is Oil Petroleum Course! So guess if I want to continue to work there, have to take the course. No choice.

After taking so many test in life, this seems to come as a phobia. Anxiety Attack is what I called it! Want to get over with it. Like attending the course is not bad enough and I have to take test! Then there is the "I don't know how hard is the test going to be!" and the " I don't know if I will pass the test!" and also " Do I have to re-take if I fail it?" Stress Boy!

First they give out the sheet where you shade the answers. Damn! It have our name writtten on it. Like DUH! We know our name and can't we just write our name on it instead and having to print the bar code and all. Arghhhh.... have to wait until my name is called. ANXIETY ANXIETY

The instructor giving out the test paper is PISSING me off! Can you please do your sorting at your office instead of doing it here? I am trying to get rid of the anxiety attack and you are so not helping! Stop That! Ok... finally he give out the question paper. As I read the test questions and trying to think the correct answer... I am trembled with fear and lots of it... Told you I have not been taking tests for almost 7 years back. Argh.... check answer check answer after finish... the worst is when everybody passing up... still have people left not done yet ... but still it make me more nervous ...

After an hour later, came back with results. Thank GOD ! I pass... here is your card. And it says, I have to re-new this after 3 years. DAMN!

Ok... still I am happy coz the course ended early... so call for a cab and head back home so not to waste any more time. Time of essence!

No comments: