Friday, September 12, 2008

Mystery Guest - LEFT?

Event finally over TODAY!

So went to the Guard House to see if there were pass left over for me to collect. Then I overheard this guest of ours who was holding the pass left early but he didn't leave his pass behind at the Guard House. So start to hunt him down to see that this "rumor" about him saying bye bye the day before was true. Called the Hotel and check and manage to find out he have checked out early. Ok ..win already lor!

Thank you Emilda who is from Royal Plaza Hotel on Scotts for her good customer service for helping me to find all ways to check if our naughty guest have checked out already ! This is the kind of Service Level in which most of Singapore places should have but unfortunately we don't see this kind of Service Level around very much! Thanks again!

So try to call his handphone can't get through coz he may still be in the flight. Engage tone. At least I try call and call and see if can get lucky mah! Like buy TOTO also must try and try and see can win mah! So my phone log filled with all his handphone number. But I know when must give up! So, I drop him an e-mail in hope when he reach home, go read his e-mail. See if he reply as "Sorry I forgot and it is with me" ! That would really be really funny !

No comments: